From A Marketing Company in Vero Beach - 5 Tips to Getting Your Business Noticed on Social Media
1) Post Daily - Posting daily will keep your audience engaged and let them know what you're doing on a consistent basis.
2) Use Relevant Hashtags - Specifically when posting on Instagram, use hashtags that are related to what service or products you offer. Do some research and find 10-12 hashtags that fit well with your business.
3) Connect with Followers - When followers comment on your posts, respond to them. It lets them know you're a real person AND it tells the Facebook or Instagram algorithms that you're interacting with users, pushing your posts into more peoples feed.
4) Post at the Right Time - Not only is posting daily important, but so is the time of day. Depending on your demographic, users are online at different times. It's important to post when they're most active. Facebook and Instagram offer tools to track this.
5) Relevant Content - Plain and simple. Post content your audience wants to see and make sure it's relevant to your product or service.
Need direction with your social media in Vero Beach or the Treasure Coast? Let Gin & Coffee help. We're kind of super heros when it comes to this...